How we can help you
Hamilton Recruitment is the leading established offshore recruitment agency for Financial Services & Legal talent at qualified level.
Established in 1998 and privately owned, we are dedicated to meeting your individual needs through a detail-oriented, personalised approach, and have established a superior reputation through a lasting commitment to integrity and developing long-term relationships.
We are passionate about providing the best service to the professionals who come to us for help. And we’re connected.
This, simply put, is the secret to our incredible success. It means we get results: We deliver what we promise.
We provide job market information, briefing on the companies and specific roles involved, and a realistic assessment of career options. As part of our service, we also offer a free résumé review service and give advice on interview preparation techniques including evaluation criteria.
– If you are an executive or at C-level earning base >US$150,000 per annum, we direct you to our affiliate, Hamilton Executive Search & Selection –
Hamilton Recruitment is genuinely unique: we are the original Caribbean recruitment specialists run for professionals by professionals. Our expert consultants have lived and worked in financial services offshore, making us ideally placed to advise you on all aspects of your new job from our own ‘first hand’ experience.
Our boutique service will give you with all the information you need to make an informed choice and ensure you’re fully prepared.
We’re waiting to hear from you.
More about Hamilton Recruitment
Hamilton Recruitment is managed by Thomas Burton, a former Chartered Accountant who trained with the Big Four in England before moving in the mid-1990s to join Deloitte’s Bermuda office.
Thomas continued in public practice before moving into risk management and, at the turn of the millennium, co-founding Hamilton Recruitment.
Originally located in Bermuda, Hamilton Recruitment is based in London and also recruits for the Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands, the Channel Islands and other offshore jurisdictions.
Beyond career advice for Financial Services & Legal professionals, we know that moving to a new country can be a big decision and we’ll play our part in making sure you are aware of other considerations and in a position to make an informed choice.
Our longstanding and extensive contacts across the Islands means that by using our service you’ll benefit from specialist insider advice, designed to give you the best chance of success.
About our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is extremely simple:
- We review your application. This step is to firmly establish whether we’re likely to be able to help you in your job search
- We schedule a telephone or face-to-face interview with you. In this call, we discuss your background, what you’re after and how we can help you
- We ensure your CV is fully up to date. We contact employers to identify the latest relevant opportunities
- We discuss the available openings and forward your application on agreed jobs to the employer, with a recommendation for interview
- We liaise to arrange a convenient time for your interview(s), ensuring you are properly prepared and know what to expect in the call or meeting
- When a job offer is made, we provide you with a ‘market rate’ assessment of its benefits
- Your new employer will send you an application form for the work permit
- You complete the form, send it back, wait 6-8 weeks and start packing your bags!